You most likely rely on Managed File Transfer (MFT) to support 80% of critical business processes like payments, claims, orders, enrollments, loan and credit origination, and e-submission for various approvals.
The modern MFT infrastructure must be flexible, secure, and adaptive — satisfying existing legacy processes while supporting new channels, methods, and consumption models such as mobile applications, API-first integration, Cloud and Hybrid infrastructure, DevOps for product lifecycle management, on-demand use, and ever-increasing data volumes and concurrency.
Axway and Sopra Steria propose you to modernise your current MFT set-up with the high-end MFT-as-a-service, including easy to deploy and to use shared solutions and services. This new approach brings process and infrastructure visibility, agility, and security throughout your digital ecosystem — business line employees, IT, developers, vendors, and partners.
Deployed for many European and Global companies, this advanced approach has reduced up to 90% of flow creation and deployment time, decreased IT staff involvement while increasing agility and revenue contribution.
Interested? Please read this brochure and let us get in touch to start a modernisation journey!
By filling in this form, you will also have access to the following free resources:
- Empowering your business with self-service MFT
- Fast, secure application-to-application file transfer without the hassle
- At a glance: Is it time for your MFT to move to the cloud?
- 10 reasons to move your managed file transfer to a managed cloud service
- Solution brief: Axway Flow Manager
- Solution brief: Stream your enterprise files anywhere, anytime
In short, everything you ever wanted to know about MFT.