Sopra Steria is looking for a “DevOps Engineer (F/M)” in order to reinforce our team working for our clients (International organizations, Telecommunication industry) in Luxembourg.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders groups to determine business process improvements;
- Ensuring that environments are available and stable for use and tooling provides the requisite support to the team and wider programme of work;
- Estimate the workload and define the planning with priorities;
- Coordinate the tasks of the DevOps team, in accordance with the planning;
- Sharing of personal knowledge through coaching and mentoring of the team as appropriate;
- Delivering successful assignments in accordance with agreed scope, time, financial and quality measures;
- Ensuring effective client engagement during assignment (may include management of subcontractors and partners.
- Proven track record in a DevOps role, ideally with experience in the setup of a DevOps capability;
- Experience in building a CI/CD process from scratch using most of the following tools and components: Docker, Jenkins, SonarQube, Clover, Artifactory, SVN, ANT Scripting, Java, Oracle and Weblogic;
- Experience in Team leading / Tasks coordination;
- Strong background in Linux;
- Experience of working in a Java/JEE project environment with associated tooling such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, Weblogic, Maven, Junit;
- Experience of Oracle WebLogic automation;
- Ability to work across multiple work streams and development projects in an Agile environment.
Docker and Jenkins
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at email@example.com.