We are currently looking for “Enterprise Architects" to strengthen our different teams working on projects within the Domestic Market (Industry, Banking, Utilities and Pharmaceutical) and Public Sector (European Institutions, Ministry of finance, Interior Ministry,…).
As an Enterprise Architect, you define or improve the target operating model, the business strategy, the functional architecture, or the technical architecture of our clients. You play a key part in translating the business strategy in ICT initiatives.
You assume the following responsibilities for our clients :
- Take the lead in developing business and IT blueprints working together with the business and IT experts
- Define target and roadmap to transform the business, the processes and the underlying information systems
- Ensure alignment of solutions and projects in line with the enterprise architecture
- Define and promote architecture principles, standards, and guidelines
- Define and maintain the architecture repository
- Identify and manage risks associated with architecture